FGL 4.44% 4.3¢ frugl group limited

Aggressive marketing.............still waiting. Come on Wangle...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Aggressive marketing.............still waiting. Come on Wangle and get your act together. There has been ample time to get this up and running. I still cant believe the previous management gave themselves performance bonuses for a product that was not complete , full of bugs , had an unrealistic timeline too market , a microchip that was supposed to be developed in Israel , a partnership with a global marketing entity and to top it off an article that mentioned potential disruptive technology that the likes of Amazon , Google or even Netflix would be interested in. I believe everyone of us shareholders have been shafted and the current management will bleed this stock down to the last dollar. The share price is currently at its lowest due to the frequent fluff announcements that the company put out. I wouldn't be surprised to see a few of them throw in towel very soon and move on to other companies where they will continue pretending. Sooner or later they will be found out. If this stock does the unimaginable and turns around I will be the first to eat my words but really cant see it happening. I think investing in this tech company will go down as one of those lessons learned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $4.511M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $3.192K 74.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.