GSF 0.00% 0.1¢ gsf corporation limited

allpretty clear that the last 5 minute sell off purely...

1. 150 Posts.
    all

pretty clear that the last 5 minute sell off purely engineered by (1) very smart buyers stocking up their positions and (2) edgy, uninformed sellers looking to lock in their small gains over the last week or two.... obviously all should back their own judgements though.

folks, essentially nothing at all has changed here (those with doubts should refer to my previous postings)...yes the announcement(s) are overdue - everyone gets that by now...however, the we are still looking at near-term company offerings which when delivered will hit hard and serve to drive the sp in double figure territory - namely SHOCK & AWE tactics for MAXIMUM market penetration (hence the minimalised approach thus far - ie: no glossy presentations like some have called for, and no website to advertise what is upcoming)...i remain extremely confident, as i have always stated, that those still in the game in Feb-March 08 will be handsomely rewarded....

in any case, will look to see if i can acquire another few bundles below the 8c mark tomorrow - will prove to be basement buying...

burnett, i'm sure you'll agree with my sentiments!!!

MAX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.