AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

disaster

1. 11,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4607
    This was always going to happen when the existing shareholders are played as fools and their holdings are diluted. Minimal or no dilution... Ha..What a joke!

Trust is a major reason for people buying into a company and the current SP and the current sell/buy ratio shows exactly what people are thinking regarding trust. Personally I think the black rock deal is over rated. If there was honesty and transparency to begin with, shareholders would of copped a capital raising and dilution. A larger one at 30mil. Then we still get our royalties when the mine is up and running and we also have one less player to worry about. This whole deal was made a lot more complicated than it needed to be. Why do a separate capital raising in order to satisfy the br deal!? Doesn't make sense and I am surprised at how many people are excited about it.

I know people are going to accuse me of down ramping or being negative etc but i feel it is good for a change to see some honesty because everyone is always so positive and rosy on here. It's good to be realistic sometimes. I still hold but I feel there were probably some better options on the table. I am happy to hold on to my avb shares long term to try and get something out of them but I feel we shouldn't be so positive heading down towards 6c. I am sick of seeing it! l am sick of reading it. The current situation is not positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.