RM, Having read the letter, I'm not sure what your point is....

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    RM, Having read the letter, I'm not sure what your point is. There are plenty of aspects of evolution that Charles Darwin did not fully understand. His theory had no explanation as to how life came into being. He had no understanding as to what processes lead to mutations or differences between parent and offspring. (The knowledge of genetics and DNA did not come to light until approx. 100 years after his death). No-one has ever suggested that his seminal work, the first of its kind, nailed every aspect or dotted every 'i'

Even if you can point out misconceptions or gaps in his work, it counts for nought, There has been 150 years of corroborating evidence and new discoveries that reinforce and buttress his work.

You also say "You need to trust me bytee on this as the only other option is that of reasoning that has originated from a brain of a monkey"

Actually, they do reason, they can plan, make tools, solve problems and communicate with humans.

As for the astronomy, you still haven't offered scientific or astronomical proof of your position other than to admit in your last post that the big bang actually occurred, which is not really helping your argument for divine creation.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.