disasters—punishments from god? , page-80

1. RM
    7,427 Posts.
    Your value is not based on sexuality.

We are all sufferers from the fall of man, yes it is an unfair world we have been born into. We all have ours vices that we must deal and struggle with.

Why should we suffer for what Adam and Eve sinned, it just ain't Adam who sinned we all have me probably more than you have for all I know.

If god wanted robots he would have created us a little automatons without free will. We certainly wouldn't be having this discussion

Jesus offers a personal relationship with God, this requires two parties and free choice.

Just one point to consider,

Matthew 5:27-28

Do you think that hetero males have been born with a sex drive that has a natural tendency for sex with just one women. It ain't a one way street.

Homosexuality is mentioned only several times in the bible and yes it's a deviation from Gods plan for humanity, but do you know how many times warnings about inappropriate heterosexual activities there are in the bible.

Many might have other weakness that they struggle with drugs, or envy, anger hatred whatever it may be.

But with regards to God most don't have a problem with the evidence but more the suppression of it. It's that we want to be 'a God', or own God set our own rules and live by our own motto. That is an option of course and God will ultimately respect your decision.

The larger the cross one has to carry the greater the burden and the rewards and satisfaction. That is promise.

If you have felt being put down by a Christian for your sexuality then they are a bigot. Why, not because in a secular society it isn't acceptable anymore to bash gays.

it is because your value lays solely in the fact that you are made in the image of God. Hatred of a human is hatred toward gods creation.

You may feel hurt and rejection by the vices that are specific to yourself but we are all broken in reality. From the king to the pauper, the atheist to the Pope. All different but share the same fate.

Some have it harder being born into abusive homes, children prayed on by paedophiles etc. but one thing that the book of Job demonstrates that even though the world can be terribly unfair with the cards dealt to you, God is fair and no one will be ripped off.

Do I have faith in Jesus sure, can I confidently tell you that you are destined for hell and I am on the highway to heavenly goody goodies, I can't I hope I will make it but I am not in any position to judge what God thinks of me.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.