CUO copperco limited

dynofish,Thank you for that. I have previosly traded out of this...

1. 1,377 Posts.
    dynofish,
    Thank you for that. I have previosly traded out of this stock and as it turned out I did the right thing and at least made a small profit. But at these prices something tells me its not a true market for cuo and I will hold my new stock longer term. Things seem to happen in cycles and I expect eventually our positive cycle will start. Even in other sectors this tends to happen for example I was in the property trust sector and one of my stocks dropped to around 24c and looked like the world had ended. Now its back over 40c. The tide can turn quite quickly and seems to be dependant how money is withheld from the market and the impact of short selling that brings the prices down. This creates a panic effect with retail investors and the selling impetus grows.Then when its obvious that the stock has been way oversold the buyers come in and reap the rewards on the upward trend. I have never taken much notice of trend charting but am now thinking this is a mistake as when the charts give strong buy signals we ought be buying and when strong sell signals we should be selling. I guess charts dont work if a disciplined approach is not taken. Sorry for getting off track on CUO but I have followed the posts on this thread for some time and I came to a view that this a stock to have on my watch list. I was uncomfortable being out and now feeling much better now that I am in.

This is not intended to ramp the stock but is there any chance that this stock could become another Jubilee Mines or is it destined to be a much smaller producer?

regards
    Sav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.