CUO copperco limited

disbelief, page-21

1. 3,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2576
    Thanks for those valuable comments savadamoney...

In relation to "could this be another Jubilee Mines?". I doubt it. Jubilee discovered am amazing resource and had an equally amazing prospective sequence to explore...then on top of that the price of nickel took off to almost 10 times the USD price from when Cosmos was discovered. I was an early holder of JBM and I could never have imagined the ultimate story.

Having said that, CUO is in good commodities. The outlook for copper at least for the next few years is very good and for those interested, it is worth looking at presentations on the issue on both BHP and RIO web sites. Basically, copper intensity becomes much higher in developing economies and with the BRICs economies, the GDP development has a long way to go. At the same time BHP and RIO point out that supply is not keeping up. They cite lower grades at new mines and falling grades at old mines, higher political risk, higher costs to develop etc etc. So Cu price likely to rise going forward from already sound levels.

PGMs and gold which are CUO's other production streams seem to be volatile. But for PGMs the supply side is also an issue. I am not an expert, but in discussion with Keith Liddell (Chairman of CUO) he believes supply will be constrained going forward. Platmin has enormous resources of PGMs and is a clear takeover target in my opinion.

It may not be a bonanza like JBM, but there is substantial upside in my opinion.

regards
    DF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.