CUV 14.6% $17.38 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Disc Medicine - Best comparison stock to Clinuvel, page-116

1. 15,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3974
    Mate, Clinuvel is half the market cap of a company that is still in the process of, and failing to, develop a treatment for ONLY EPP. There's no pipeline for the cash burning Disc, there's no existing cashflows. Clinuvel shouldn't be valued on par with Disc, it should be valued 4x higher than Disc on the basis of having a monopoly position with a 95% retention drug for EPP alone. If you begin to think about the pipeline (which is made up of world changing product lines), the appropriate valuation is off the charts. Infinitely higher, tens and even hundreds of billions of dollars are what we are talking about when Scenesse gets to the mass market. If it's really as good as it's looking, it could even be in the running for Australia's first trillion dollar stock (I'm looking far into the future here, when an annual Scenesse implant or two + topical top up is the norm)

Disc is one of many (virtually every stock within the global stock market could be used to show how how undervalued Clinuvel is) examples exemplifying the way in which Clinuvel has been ignored for so long, as to become one of the most compelling opportunities out there. It's treated by the market as a challenged cash burning business with no future prospects, when in reality it is one of the highest quality companies out there and is on the verge of world changing product releases (I know my life will be fundamentally changed when Scenesse is widely available, I'm sure this is true for many millions and even billions more)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.38
Change
2.210(14.6%)
Mkt cap ! $870.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.20 $17.71 $15.16 $5.878M 346.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $17.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.39 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.