CUV 3.92% $15.65 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Disc Medicine - Best comparison stock to Clinuvel, page-14

1. 15,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4019
    CUV is an interesting one for me. I definitely share in the view of Jencay in that the share price has failed to accurately represent the quality fundamentals here. We have a company that has been steadily growing revenue and net income for several years, with large margins and a dominant position in the market. Whilst an earnings multiple of 20-30 may be reasonable for an average company, for a high quality growth company with phenomenal margins (almost akin to that of PME), it deserves a substantially better valuation than what is average, many multiples higher in fact (imo). Not to mention the pipeline, which at these prices we basically have a free option to benefit from. I'm not really sure what the market wants to see here, but a bit more investor marketing (e.g. conferences etc) could definitely help. 80% is held by the top 20 so it wouldn't be hard for this to move upwards quite fast. Maybe it is just a waiting game though. I know that is the view held by Jencay, they believe the current incorrect valuations experienced by many stocks (not just this one) are a symptom of the current market phase we are in, and once this phase passes, this stock (and others which are also incorrectly valued) will correct. I am personally happy to give it time. Either it will correct to where it is supposed to be, or I can't see how this isn't acquired in the next bull market (or perhaps even earlier).

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5873/5873722-6615f959fd04927a42f59415b6f6a74f.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.