CUV 0.91% $15.24 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Disc Medicine - Best comparison stock to Clinuvel, page-37

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 988

Loss making Disc medicine up last night, keeping around the $2.5 Billion AUD mark - or more than 3 times the market cap of very profitable Clinuvel. This is Disc that with their lead product is hoping in many years to just enter the EPP market which CUV enjoys an absolute monopoly in while progressing a P3 trial into blockbuster Vitiligo. I expect more good profits and cash in the bank from CUV tomorrow and shorters will be ready and waiting as they always are. CUV will ignore the blatant fact of the shorting selling of their company but hopefully they don't take us for fools and make comparisons to MSB which received an FDA rejection and would tank in any environment. Back when full year results were presented in August (and financially these were simply excellent results from CUV with NPAT up about 47% to over $30M) the open shorts were about 3%. Since August they have steadily increased according to ASIC data to about 4.75% now which means about 900000 fake shares have been introduced just in those 6 months to smash the share price and keep it down, it's happening every day and is undeniable. The share price is the scorecard, and I think Paul Perrault from CSL was right about that as the first strike the company recorded at the AGM seems to totally back up his statement. 5 year lows, elimination from ASX200, daily short selling.. how much longer will the company allow the manipulation to continue before addressing the issue?

All IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.24
Change
-0.140(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $763.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.38 $15.45 $15.12 $1.775M 116.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 85 $15.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.28 312 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.