CUV 2.80% $14.57 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Disappointing few days, busy weekend now so only quick comment...

1. 728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 906

Disappointing few days, busy weekend now so only quick comment because it was something that jumped out at me when I saw a slight drop in NPAT compared to same period last year (I actually don't mind expenses going up on trials and personnel as these are paramount). Anyway, that slight drop in NPAT could easily be no drop or even a slight increase if they did not spend so much on a Michelin catered Soiree in an expensive Monaco venue with entertainment, associated planning, wages etc. The optics would be much better, and it shows poor judgement in my opinion because there has been no noticeable return on the investments in these Monaco Soirees, and efforts would be better directed to treating patients in new European countries and also Aust/NZ. At the same time we are led to believe that payors would be reproving of a share buyback alone which would support all investors - but apparently shareholder money going towards some Monaco high society who may or may not even be shareholders is a non issue for payors, likewise excellent executive remuneration, generous share grants, CUVIPS, massive cash holdings etc. Optics and judgement. Some funds need to appoint some directors with clear thinking and pharma experience to the board of Clinuvel. Sir Andrew Likierman, with his experience, was a massive loss for shareholders in my opinion and I would love to hear a statement from him of the goings on that led to his decision to leave the board as I believe he would call BS out when he heard it.

All IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.57
Change
-0.420(2.80%)
Mkt cap ! $730.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.02 $15.20 $14.56 $799.8K 54.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 304 $14.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.63 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$14.61
  Change
-0.420 ( 3.01 %)
Open High Low Volume
$14.78 $14.85 $14.57 4835
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.