CUV 0.52% $15.36 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

They need to get back to the original, most obvious annd most...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    They need to get back to the original, most obvious annd most lucrative indication **photo protection ** safe systemic 100% natural skin tan boosting.

But they are either too lazy or totally inept or simply don’t agree that scenesse should become available to the masses for photo protection.

Early on (2010 ish) i thought this guy was being smart by saying things like “scenesse will NEVER be available off label “ but after more than a decade observing his management I now feel that he wasn’t simply appeasing and saying whatever he had to say to disapproving regulators pre approval and that he (for whatever reason) is completely content with all the unnecessary and unprecedented draconian conditions that have been applied to safe scenesse.

I’ve said it a million times before but it’s a fact. Until the unbalanced, anti sunlight and hysterical skin tanning narrative are addressed, updated and fully accepted by all these ignorant, confused (fraudulent? ) authority’s and regulators skin preserving skin cancer preventing Scenesse will remain completely ignored and stuck in the “glacial” lane until “in the end” (whatever that means?‍) or the end eventuates.

such a massive wasted opportunity that I feel a more virtuous competent manager would never have let go to waste like this
    Last edited by Melon felon!: 03/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.36
Change
-0.080(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $769.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.62 $15.63 $15.36 $580.8K 37.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 195 $15.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.55 2023 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.