KRR 0.00% 0.9¢ king river resources limited

KRC SP has dropped 18% since pre loyalty bonus options, but look...

1. 1,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1659
    KRC SP has dropped 18% since pre loyalty bonus options, but look at the big picture too. There usually is a small pull back ex-bonus, plus no announcements, overseas news is not the best either.

Another V2O5 company listed on the market 2016 they released a PFS 21 June 2018 the SP was knocked down 23%. Since then it has risen 76% in 20 days to finish at 68¢.
    van.jpg

There is another company not far from Mt Remarkable and is the only other gold mine that way and they closed today at 30.5¢
    Cut through.jpg
    Equipt.jpg

The reason I have included other companies is to compare with very similar projects, but KRC has higher grades in gold and will have over 99.5% V2O5, plus a very long mine life that everyone will want, especially with all the other minerals KRC have.

What you as holder have to ask yourself is “should I worry about my options showing in my account, what’s happening with the SP” OR you could do some research and find quite a lot of information out there to show KRC will be a life changing experience for all that hold. As I have said a few times now I am long term and when I do check my screens from time to time and see the SP drop, yes it frustrates me but I look at the big picture which is 12 to 24 months away.

Yes we will get an announcement on more assay results and yes we will get the purity percentage that KRC are striving for very soon as we have what I class as an “A” class management and company. I have investments in quite a few companies but none are anywhere near KRC with keeping their shareholders informed.

As usual all constructive criticism welcomed, as these are my thoughts and interpretation that I post, and they do not replace professional advice and no one can truly predict, in any way, future trade quotes and performance. Good luck to all that hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $10.01K 1.112M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 624224 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2813630 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.