EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Sorry Ahjay I dont agree - I want to be able to trust and to...

1. 5,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    Sorry Ahjay I dont agree - I want to be able to trust and to reward good deeds. I actually dont want to be told you saved me $800 K and then for it to be later noted that it may cost say ( my estimate $300K )for a new staff member. Nor do I want to have to link these two events and guess what the actual saving is I already know that contract costs are at all time lows. I have no idea how to measure management - If I take the share price its lost ground. the KQ saga has not in my opinion been handled well either. For goodness sake ERM put him in there we are owed an explanation as to why they now oppose him.

We are all being asked to vote them shares as a bonus - Then please tell me how can you want to be rewarded - If you saved $800K thats good or is it I cannot measure all I know is that shareholders have got zero and directors are paid fees. Given them more when the share price is up. Thats when we all share.

Its the directors attitude that is getting me upset - we have seen nothing but a further decline in value yet they believe they have done a great job. I just dont get it.
    Last edited by joewolf: 30/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.