EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Disclaimer, page-72

1. 225 Posts.
    1. We lost legal from the board and we needed someone with legal expertise to replace him. KQ is not a legal expert.
    2. The directors have addressed this, it was an announcement all by itself. To be honest I cannot see any reasonable explanation as to why it should be opposed. The board has put a proposition to shareholders and given their reasons why they think it should be voted for, that's engaging shareholders. If you don't like it, vote against it. I think you expect too much.
    3. The directors fees are not out of the ordinary.
    4. many different things affect share price, EGO is still an explorer in an industry where commodity prices have dropped significantly.
    5. Duplication of point 3.
    6. Opinion.
    7. Makes no sense.
    8. We drill next month.
    9. Don't be dishonest. The costs have not been incurred yet, I also showed you in a previous post how much it would cost to hire a maintenance co-ordinator.
    10. Opinion.
    11. Every share is equal, no matter how long you've held it, if you want special treatment because you've had hardship with the company previously, then you are deluded.
    12. Bad math, also, check the price of commodities. Additionally, the board did tell us that the company was in worse financial shape than what was reported by the previous board.

The tragedy here is that you don't understand this business, you don't understand what the board is trying to achieve, you don't even understand what the directors mandate is. You expect the directors to pander to you because you can't wrap your head around a certain concept. Or you expect the directors to call you up every time you're not happy with one of their decisions.

You're a shareholder, vote as you please, vote at the AGM or vote by selling your shares, that's your only appropriate recourse for your displeasure. This forum is a perfect of shareholder activism gone wrong. You all think you're entitled to special treatment because your shares went down. Get a grip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.