EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Disclaimer, page-76

1. 863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Thanks for your input, Joewolf. You have swallowed a bit of pride to reverse your thinking over the last year or so. Takes some doing publicly.
    GS reminds me of the leader of the girls debating team vs the boys team in law school. No sense of reason - just bludgeon the opposition to a standstill with hogwash. The mates of this board may get it over the line, but they'd be remiss to ignore the real long termers who will have a surprising refreshing look at this voting paper. My large holding has voted against the board & for KQ. Joewolf, Healyn, Viney, Ally have spelled out the case very clearly, with RJ swatting at them with his little colourless flag. Some have even changed their opinions since the 249D attempt by ERM (Resulted in old board capitulation & the ongoing disappointing aftermath under new boards kowtowing to ERM). I've voted on line. It's easy if you are patient, time-wise. I think there might be congestion at Link's web site at times. Please vote early, either on-line or by mail or fax. That's all from me, Cheers, Japes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.