SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

disclosure document announcement, page-4

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Tilerman you make me laugh!

I am umused when people set themselves up as a moral guardian of the boarse!!

I always wonder as to their motives & motivations.

I wonder why YOU spend so much time bothering about these types of stocks that you obviously despise. I frankly dont give a STUFF about what you moralistically ramble on about, I am here to make money, and SBL represents a money making situation. I took a small position just prior to the correction, added to it at lower prices soon after, & bought a larger parcel on Friday after the technical breakout to new highs.

Do you seriously think myself & most other buyers think this to be the next Paladin? If you do, what are you on mate? We all need some of that stuff!

The MQB boys are on a good wicket ... And Tilerman, you & I would be doing the same if we could get the gig. But we havent .... and they have, and along with that lucrative gig comes the resposibilty to coem up with the project(s) to satisfy the market & their backers - And satisfy them they will, I am confident on that ... Why?

* They have the runs on the board
    * They have a significant incentive

I am quite happy to be on board to see where the journey take us.

If it is not a ride that appeals to you ... fair enough, your call. But there are many others who prefer to be participants rather than observers in plays like these

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.