VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

I am still trying to wrap my head around VAN claims of owning...

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    I am still trying to wrap my head around VAN claims of owning 100% of Plutonic Dome/Marymia gold Project in spite of HOA agreement, dating back to 2014, that gave NST/Billabong/Superior ROFR/ jv earn in rights on all plutonic dome/marymia tenements. VAN mgmt well aware of ROFR rights contained in HOA. In WASC ruling the judge discuss that Initially in 2016 when VAN was going to purchase Dampier/ZAG interest in Plutonic dome deal structured as purchase/sale of interests in tenements... VAN even went so far as to pay the stamp tax to transfer interest in property before realizing this act trigger NST rights under HOA so VAN restructure plutonic dome tenements deal as purchase of Dampier common stock to avoid triggering HOA in 2016. In 2017 VAN trigger HOA by offering ZAG jv on K2. Why didn't VAN mgmt disclose the contents of HOA to shareholders during numerous cap raises over the years? This HOA is basically a controlling overriding/blocking interest over all VAN plutonic dome tenements and knowlege of HOA existence and contents is material to making an investment decision in VAN common stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.