According to the Hadiths, Muhammad refused to enter the Kabah...

1. RM
    7,396 Posts.
    According to the Hadiths, Muhammad refused to enter the Kabah because of the presence of all the pagan idols. He proclaimed a curse on the people venerating these stone idols.

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 26, Number 671

Narrated Ibn Abbas:When Allah’s Apostle came to Mecca, he refused to enter the Ka'ba with idols in it. He ordered (idols to be taken out). So they were taken out. The people took out the pictures of Abraham and Ishmael holding Azlams in their hands. Allah's Apostle said, "May Allah curse these people. By Allah, both Abraham and Ishmael never did the game of chance with Azlams." Then he entered the Ka'ba and said Takbir at its corners but did not offer the prayer in it.

But what Islams prophet Mohammed did next shocked his companions to the point that if they did not see Mohammad perform idolatry they would never ever have done on their own volition

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 26, Number 679

Narrated Zaid bin Aslam that his father said:"I saw ‘Umar bin Al-Khattab kissing the Black Stone and he then said, (to it) ‘Had I not seen Allah’s Apostle kissing you, (stone) I WOULD NOT HAVE KISSED YOU.’"

Considering the curse Mohammad placed on those people venerating the stone idols in the Ka'ba we have Mohammad kissing the very stones he considered Idolatry and confirmed by the Quran. Mohammad invoked a curse onto himself from Allah and by example a curse on all Muslims that follow this fake prophet.

Sura 21:66

He rebuked ˹them˺, “Do you then worship—instead of Allah—what can neither benefit nor harm you in any way?

Mohammad a confirmed idolater and he was the example for Muslims to follow, kissing the white stone of Mecca that became blackened by abolishing the sins of the sons of Adam.

He said: The reason I do that is that I heard the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) say: “Touching them is an expiation for sins.”Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh at-Tirmidhi.

Mohammad was not just caressing the stone he was smooching the black rock of Mecca.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5841/5841037-d2b9598e4d3a0880546011477145bacc.jpg

Pagans love their stones so do Muslims

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5841/5841041-f48198c55ca1ca9ab02d3a98ee6126a4.jpg

@yasoooo could it not be the black stone that Allah humbles himself to make intercession to for Muslims you still have not provided another person or idol that Allah claiming to be an intercessor who does Allah make intercession to is it a dead rock the al-Hajar al-Aswad.

If not who does Allah make intercessions to?

Last edited by RM: 22/12/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.