Disclosure of Secrets, page-318

1. 1,628 Posts.
    The Gospels mentioned the prostration of some people to Christ

Prostration to Jesus, the Prophet of God, was prostration of glorification, respect, honor and mere curvature of the greeting

Prostration is not an act of worship because Jesus is no God

Isaiah 42: 8 “I am the Lord, this is my name, and my glory does not give it to another”

23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.

John 4:23

2-

Many verses were mentioned in the Bible, which mention the prostration of other people to other people and not to Jesus,

And the prostration of Moses - peace be upon him - Exodus 18: 7

So Moses went out to meet his father-in-law and bowed down and kissed him. They greeted each other and then went into the tent.

The prostration of Abraham - peace be upon him - Genesis 23: 7And Abraham rose up, and bowed himself to the people of the land, even to the children of Heth.

And the prostration of Solomon - peace be upon him - for his mother as it came in 1 Kings 2:19-

19 When Bathsheba went to King Solomon to speak to him for Adonijah, the king stood up to meet her, bowed down to her and sat down on his throne. He had a throne brought for the king’s mother, and she sat down at his right hand.

3-
    -also

distorting translation, meanings and words until people believe that it is a prostration to worship Christ

… We have seen his star in the East، and have come to worship him.... I too may come and worship him...and they saw the child with Mary his mother and they fell down and worshiped him".

King James Version

but

The translation was modified and the distortion was corrected in the Bible

New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)

"We observed his star at its rising and have come to pay him homage… I may also go and pay him homage… they saw the child with his mother Mary، and they knelt down and paid him homage"

The Bible Mentions Ablution & Prostration Similar to Muslims - Dr. Zakir Naik

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.