The core Islamic lands did not encounter a frontal military...

1. RM
    7,396 Posts.
    The core Islamic lands did not encounter a frontal military assault

@yasoooo
    what about the frontal assault that Jibril instructed Mohammad do by decapitating the statue he had in his home for over 20 years after claiming to the the prophet of Islam.

yasoooo for one who would not enter the Kabah until all the statues and idols was removed Mohammad sure loved keeping them around his tent to the disgust of the angel Jibril

Why for 20 years after Mohammad became the supposed final seal of the prophets did he keep a pagan idol that required a frontal assault and decapitation.

Why did Mohammad delight in kissing the black stone at Mecca when his own fellow companions thought it was very strange the same stone that was once housed in Petra which all the mosques qiblahs point towards at the time of Mohammad and his companions.

A statue yasoooo a forbidden idol for over 20 years Mohammad kept and practised shirk

why would you trust such a false prophet yasoooo why did Mohammad and Allah make Muslims follow pagan traditions involving Haj and Mecca?

SAHIH BUKHARI VOLUME 6, BOOK 60, HADITH NUMBER 23.

Narrated By ‘Asim bin Sulaiman : I asked Anas bin Malik about Safa and Marwa. Anas replied, “We used to consider (i.e. going around) them a custom of the Pre-Islamic period of Ignorance, so when Islam came, we gave up going around them. Then Allah revealed” “Verily, Safa and Marwa (i.e. two mountains at Mecca) are among the Symbols of Allah. So it is not harmful of those who perform the Hajj of the House (of Allah) or perform the Umra to ambulate (Tawaf) between them.” (2.158)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.