Disclosure of Secrets, page-692

1. 25,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    72816260 that is the post to ppm, re the Thomas matter, with around 4 other verse quotes, so the True picture is show.
    The fact of the matter is, the verses I provide and comments, can not be refuted, according to the quote I give.

If you say not, I would be very interested to see why not, not for attacking purposes, but to try and understand the mind and thinking of others.

If you're not interested in the entire post = further support, just look and John 14:5 and then 14:10 and then my Lord and My God.
    I used green highlights for God and yellow for Jesus, and if you just look at 5 & 10 then to the My Lord..............it leaps out at you, self explanatory, as I see it.
    -------------
    Lets get real, none of us can give a good detailed explanation of what a spirit, or spirit is.

The term "a Spirit" as I see it puts limitations on God, satan is a spirit.
    This is sort of how I picture God as Spirit, on what you might say, a small scale.
    Spirit can be deemed as breath, or wind (oxygen?).
    Picture the earth, the globe and how far out the oxygen, the breath of life goes, picture that as being the Spirit of God, on a small scale.
    The earth is the footstool.

We, according to the bible are body, soul and spirit and I suspect the spirit is or part of the image aspect of God.
    I read the basics of a Bible passage as follows and I could be wrong.
    We now, as I see it -> there is a natural Body (soul and body) and a spiritual body, within our natural body, the one we know of.
    In other words, we are in effect two and the two are to become one flesh, the natural to effectively marry the spiritual and not the other way around.
    Or, step out of the natural, into the spiritual so to speak.

Col 2:12 - buried with Him in baptism, in which you also were raised with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead.
    Spiritual now, prepping for the home run to come -> John 5:25 - Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live.

5:26 - For as the Father has life (words) in Himself (John 1:4), so has given to the Son (words) to have life in Himself,
    17:8 - For I have given to them the words which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from You; and they have believed that You sent Me.

6:63, 68 - It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh -> (Jesus) profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
    But Simon Peter answered Him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.