Case proven AGAIN, decoys by playing the man."You yourself have...

1. 23,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Case proven AGAIN, decoys by playing the man.

"You yourself have to address points that you make yourself with the reality of what verses and bible are really saying not with imaginary take you put on snippets."

You are the snippet King of all time, just like the stunt you pulled with quoting only Heb 1:3 and leaving out the lead in context.

Not with imaginary takes like, the Only True God and Father is -> Father, Son and Holy Spirit, despite Jesus independently defining the Father as the only true God.
    YOU CANNOT GET ANYMORE IMAGINARY THAN THAT.
    To boot, tampering with a eternal life verse, goodness gracious me.
    -------------
    I SEE you're STILL shying away from the subject of Jesus's clear words, that he defines the Father, INDEPENDENLY of himself, as the Only True God when he was here.
    NO, you never addressed that.

"Sure wotsup, I never addressed it and you're king, humanity will soon erect a huge monument to highlight the supreme desperation of wanting yours to stick, with a "Mr Instruction Fails again" inscribed at the base of it"

I'll have to give you credit there, finally admitting that you have not addressed it, a Gold star for you.
    That area for you is a bit like, satan believes in one God, and shudders LOL = ppm knows full well that Jesus defined the Father independently of himself, as the only true God and shudders at the thought of it.
    --------------
    "one has to be actually right with the truth" -> and leaving 17:3 exactly as Jesus said, and not ADDING Father, Son and Holy Spirit, to his and my only true God.
    -------------
    "You clearly underestimate how far off your imagination are, to this there is no answer (accept 2 Thes 2) of how blinded you really are." -> as there is NO Father, Son and Holy Spirit, following the words, "the only true God".
    -------------
    Poor ppm, goes down again with the double edge sword = the words of truth.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.