"Jesus said His kingdom was not of this world, therefore His...

1. 24,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Jesus said His kingdom was not of this world, therefore His miracles were also not of this world but rather belonged to the everlasting world."

Keep in mind that the Bible says, the Kingdom would end up in some, after Jesus = the word of God, heavenly = truth.
    Let thy Kingdom (word) come on earth as in heaven.
    Hence Jesus's Kingdom (words) not of this world.
    Keys to the Kingdom are the word of God, truth of and what you bind with them, will be bound in heaven and what you bind with lies lol, will be bound to earth.

John 17:24 - Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory (word), which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. (in the plans for the one to be)
    John 17:16 - They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. (where I am).
    Spiritual - John 5:25,26 - Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live.
    For as the Father has life in himself (words1:4 J) so has he given to the Son (words) to have life in himself -> John 6:63, 68.

Col 2:12 - buried with Him in baptism, in which you also were raised with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.