The miracles are spiritual, if they had been literal works of...

1. 6,472 Posts.
    The miracles are spiritual, if they had been literal works of physical transformation I assure you the Roman authorities would have gathered Jesus up in a moments notice. Instead Jesus was all but unknown to the Roman authority. He is all but unrecorded, insignificant and drew very little attention to Himself. That would have been impossible for a literal miracle worker.

However if the miracles were of a spiritual nature and therefore of an eternal nature, and recognisable only via spiritual insight, then Jesus would have gone unnoticed as He did.

The Trinity invalidates itself, it has no need of me.

Is the Trinity comprehensible, no. It is a complete human construct to align with the Roman gods.

Is God one or three, or a kind of three, or a three that is really one but is three, no. God is transcendent, indivisible and One.

Can and would God descend from absolute perfection to imperfection by entering His own Creation, no.

Does God love all of humanity in equal measure, if the answer is yes, then why would He abandon the love, support and education of humanity in all places other than the Israel. Why would He only be present in Christianity when He was needed universally? Why would He allow His message to be clumsily transported across the world by later Christians in ways that crushed hundreds of indigenous cultures and destroyed millions of lives? The Trinity in its human form renders God grossly unjust, a poor Father figure and deeply prejudiced to all but those exposed to Christianity.

So I don't have to think about the Trinity much at all to know that it is a human construct, maybe with the best intensions out of a great love of Jesus, even so the Trinity when believed as a literal condition of the state of God has caused extreme harm and engendered prejudice and disunity between peoples and religions, who could not possibly see these negative outcomes of the Trinity doctrine as evidence it is not Biblical and not endorsed by God?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.