Disclosure of Secrets, page-797

1. 21,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Your mission, should you accept it is to validate the literal Trinity

It's validated. It's a belief of millions of Christians and millions who have been before them and others to come. You don't accept it. That's fine. Hoever, you can't invalidate it.

To start with the Holy Ghost, or Holy Spirit is a name we give the outpouring of Grace from God, so it is not a thing seperate from God, it is God.

Even wotsup will tell you the Holy Spirit is God. He just won't accept the Holy Spirit as a person. Not even with these verses.

Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit

15 “If you love me, keep my commands. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be[c] in you.

A him is a person.

him
    /hɪm/
    pronoun

1. 1.
      used as the object of a verb or preposition to refer to a male person or animal previously mentioned or easily identified.
      "his wife survived him"

You have told us you have researched the trinity so it would be pointless me presenting what the reknown scholarly experts say because you have read them and don't believe them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.