"That's correct wotsup, and he's using you to demonstrate how...

1. 23,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "That's correct wotsup, and he's using you to demonstrate how people with no real understanding of scripture jump into imagery and why we need a final authority like the church, there are bible verses that actually say that, again your the biblical imagination expert, so will let you find them"

There are also scriptures showing that by them alone, you can have salvation, so why on earth would I even want to consider your forefathers creations, which God has exposed with the Bible coming out.

Not to mention, that after Jesus, you need NO MAN to teach you as He Yehowah will tell You who he is and this is the Spirit of Truth, that he is, not another created being that you lot created.

" people with no real understanding of scripture jump into imagery"
    Like -> This now is the eternal life that they should know You (Father) the Only True God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.

Imaginary goes no where near explaining this abomination, in YOUR Temple.

Jesus unquestionably defines the Father here, INDEPENDENLY of himself as the only true God.
    So You create another God and another Jesus and ADD another created person as you call it, the Holy Spirit.
    Despite Jesus CLEARLY making ZERO reference, that you also need to know a created Holy Spirit person, for eternal life, that alone should Scream out to you, but NO, 2 Thes 2 has you BIG time.
    He didn't mention the Holy Spirit, as that IS the Father and Father of Jesus, just as Luke clearly shows you, or to THOSE of God.
    ------------
    "Like it or not the Bible didn't fall from the sky, definitely the CC put it together under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, as that's what Jesus said He'll do, no one is ignoring God my dear wotsup, it's one of your decoys to justify yourself"

You're the one that keeps puffing about how great the CC's are for doing it = glory to yourselves, wake up, goodness me, you're digging your hole deeper every time you parrot this nonsense.

Clearly, the CC's didn't even understand what they were putting together, as had they done, they would have seen that it exposes them.
    Hence, God will use the evil, for his own will.
    ------------
    I have news for you, I am definitely being lead and taught by the Only True God and Father and the 2nd Adam Man Jesus, so suck it up wink.png
    I NOT like you, do NOT credit myself for my findings of TRUTH.
    You wouldn't know the truth if you fell over it, due to 2 Thes and your avoidance of addressing the matter that Jesus, independently of himself defines the Father as the only true God when he was here, demonstrates this LOUD and CLEAR and that's without looking at your added delusions to 17:3, by Jo, you don't need anymore proof than that = DELUSIONS BIG time.
    ------------
    "But look and behold when they smarten up, they realise how badly they been deceived and become catholic"

Translation ->
    when the devil leads them out of the Pot that the CC's caused them to be in, and then into the Fire, the CC the Mother of Harlots adopts them.
    ------------
    "you will see how correct ppm really is"

You can be rest assured, FROM the Spirit of Truth, that that will NEEVER happen, while you hold the corruptions, the likes of 17:3 = IMPOSSIBLE for you to be correct.
    When Jesus comes and gathers the few and then exposes what's in you 2 Thes 2:8, shows the truth, the wrath follows and you will have to cling to these revealed truths.
    You might be one of those that the Mother is drunk on your blood, but if you hang in there, God gets to wipe away your tears tongue.png

Cor tells you, if you defile, spoil God's Temple (you) he will destroy you eek.png
    That sounds like history, nothing new under the sun, what was (Temples down) will BE.
    ---------------
    "In the meantime what you say it's like water of a ducks back"

And Jesus comes and says to ppm, you told my BROTHER, the above here, so ppm -> what you say is like water of a ducks back -> go get, I do not know you, as YOU never knew me or my Father, by your very bold repeated words of corruption in 17:3.

John 12:48 -
    He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him— the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.

Now get your backside (mind) over to your creations of 17:3, and the only good God verse, and then LOOK back at Jesus's words here, that YOU reject hmmmmm, water off a ducks back, Jesus's words you say.

And, God is always Father, Son and Holy Spirit your creation says = I ascend to my God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit and Jesus says to ppm, you mate are descending down there biggrin.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.