Disclosure of Secrets, page-17

1. 6,531 Posts.
    YHWH, there is no known correct reconstitution of vowels back into YHWH. It is at best a guess that the missing vowels are, A and E.

These two vowels where added after the 6th century by the Masoretes, they took them from the Honorific titles for God, Adonai - My Lord, (my Master / my Shepherd) and Elohim which means the same as God.

Yahweh is not a personal name, it is an honorific if it even is the meaning of YHWH. To Be, I am, I bring into being. Only Created things have names, the uncreated is known by honorific terms and titles of reverence, just as you didn't address your teachers by their first name, or your mother and father.

Yahweh became Jehovah when it was falsely Latinised because there was no Y in Latin. So if God's personal name is all important then it must be pronounced Yahweh, because this is how it would have been and you are now the Yahweh Witnesses.

The true God of Christianity is the same God of every religion, it's just that the dominant base of Christianity came from Colonialist nations of empire and this state of indifference for nations that were conquered and subjugated flowed through into their religious belief, which was a corrupted form of Christianity. That's why Christianity owns God and Jesus is the only path to God, it's religious colonialism.

Allah or the Muslims is God, Jehovah, Ahura Mazda of the Zoroastrians, Brahma / Vishnu / Shiva the one God of various manifestations of the Hindu, The Glory of the Most Glorious in the Baha'i Faith, or Wakan Tanka - Gitche Manitou, The Great Spirit by First Nation Americans, etc, etc. Same God unowned by any religious belief existing without a personal name like a thing.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.