Disclosure of Secrets, page-26

1. 23,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Some people claim that Jesus came to die for the sins of the world. But consider the following statement of Jesus: This is eternal life: to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you sent. I have glorified you on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do.[John 17:3-4]."

yasoooo, it would appear that you need to turn the lights on, and digest, SEE, the whole truth here, as it appears that it flew right by You.

Notice the word "and" and the word "finishing".
    So, eternal life -> "This NOW is the eternal life"......, hinges on knowing BOTH of them.
    In the OT, it is made very clear that Yehowah alone was the one and only saviour.
    But, before the world was, his plans were, that this would be done through a future one = Jesus, hence we see here, "This NOW is'... = a change from the OT.

Finished -> God gave him his word -> the word of God without measure, Jesus became the living word of God, or you could say, a living Bible.
    Obviously, the word of God message, included all about Jesus, and much revolved around him.
    A key message was, if you don't now either one of God or Jesus, then you don't know the other.

1 John 4:14 - And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.
    (Sent after his Baptism).

Jesus now has a name and that is -> The Word of God. (Rev 19:13).
    He carried the word of life (word of God) into the world, like never before, hence, part of what the name represents.
    No more prophets required after Jesus, who is now ruling for the God and Father, until death no more.

Matt28:18 - And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
    John 5:23 - That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.