Disclosure of Secrets, page-743

1. 23,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

The Entire theme of the Bible centers around One Key = word, words, God trying to get people to accept and abide in his EXPRESSED words.
    Just look at the results for Adam and Eve, over words.
    So that is what we should be linking, to most areas.

Jesus is the Son of the God and Father and he repeatedly says, that he speaks (expresses) the Fathers words, Not his own and they are Spirit and Life, the word of life, which was in the Father John 1:4.
    John 5:25, 26 - (Spiritually 25) - Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live.
    For as the Father has life in himself (words) so has he given to the Son (words) to have life in himself John 6:63,68.

And naturally God expresses them out of himself...............and God was/is the Word -> NOT Jesus, he is the results of and carrier of it.

Considering we have the God and Father Yehowah continuously speaking (expressing) in the OT and Jesus is the Son of Him, regardless as to whether you think he is the Word, WHY do you seem to have issues with the fact of him being, the Express Image of the God and Fathers Person?????????

Now you harp on about me taking snippets and yet this is Exactly what you have done here with Heb 1:3 alone.

THE FIRST TWO VERSES OF HEB SETS THE STAGE OF WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT, TOPIC, IN RELATION TO AND THAT IS GOD'S WORD BEING EXPRESSED.

1 - God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers in the prophets,
    2 - has in these last days spoken to us in His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;

"appointed heir" = rules him out in an instant of being the creator, as all things would have already been his.
    "last days" = after his Baptism and NEVER EVER before, so what the bleepers was your created pre-existing Jesus doing in the OT times?

"in his Son" = John 14:10,11 - Inter - Not believe you that I am in the Father, and the Father in me is? The words that I speak to you, from myself not I speak, but the Father in me dwelling does the work of Him.
    Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me; if but not, through the work them believe.

Keep in mind, this is Jesus's answer to, "if you have seen me, you have seen the Father".
    The ONLY work of the Fathers that Jesus is referencing in THIS verse IS the words coming out of him.
    How and Why = John 3:34 - For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for (because) God does not give the Spirit by measure.
    Luke 4:18 - The Spirit of Yehowah is on Me, because He has anointed Me to preach good news = (flesh) to the poor. He has sent Me to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to release the oppressed,

(and the Word Goodnews (flesh) became.....).

and God was/is the Word -> hearing the words coming out of Jesus, is deemed as Seeing the Father, spiritually, the times we are now in.

Before we get to Hebrews 1:3, we need to clarify the meaning of a few things, as in some words in 1:3.

Inter -> "radiance" -> brightness, light, a light flashing.
    God is light 1 John 1:5, God is the Father of lights, James 1:17, God's word is light Psa 119:105 Prov 6:23.
    Jesus had the words of the Fathers without measure, resulting in;
    John 12:46 - I have come a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness.
    He is also the light, Son of The Light, as much of the word of God centers around him, and one of a few reasons, that he is named the word of God, and another is, because he became the carrier of it, in a big way.

And he brought them out of the darkness, by expressing out the words, the Father gave him.

We are to do likewise, become children of The Light -> Matt 5:14 - You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.

"Glory" -> John 1:14 Inter.........and we beheld the glory of him, glory as only begotten by the side of the Father, full of grace and TRUTH.
    The very fact that glory = grace and TRUTH, it tells you that the glory here is referring to the word of God.
    John 17:8 - For I have given to them the words which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from You; and they have believed that You sent Me.
    John 17:17 - Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
    "glory as only begotten by the side of the Father, -> John 17:22 - And theglory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: = I and the Father are one 10:30.

You can Only become one as they are one, by accepting the word of God, abiding in it, effectively living and breathing it, it becoming you, your way of life = the glory being spoken of must be the word of God.
    The message in the word of God = salvation = GLORY -> "He has sent Me to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to release the oppressed," = Glory.

John 14:10 - Hearing the words from Jesus, is deemed as seeing God.
    OT - a person hears the words of Yehowah from an Angel and after hearing them they say, now I have seen your face, referring to Yehowah.

Heb 1:1,2 sets the stage for the following, various ways that the only true God and Fathers words have been EXPRESSED Forth and now effectively coming into a living Bible, Temple.
    You could effectively say, the Tablets containing the word of God (new version) became flesh, in the flesh, without measure, to show us the Father, his words being the expression of his Spirit, as they are the Spirit of him, his person expressed.

Heb 1:3 -
    who being the brightness (word related) of His glory (word) and the express image (by words) (Inter - exact expression) of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power (that he was given), when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

John 8:47 - He that is of God heareth God's words:...................................
    -----------------------------------------
    b. "The exact representation of his being": This means that Jesus is the perfect and complete representation of God. He embodies all of God's attributes and characteristics in human form."

The only true God and Father, that Jesus defined independently of himself 17:3, dwelt in the Temple Jesus and did all the miracles etc through Jesus John 14:10, Acts 2:22.
    He was raised in and given the word of God, that then made him the express image of God the Father, when he spoke and hearing him, is deemed as seeing the Father, spiritually.
    --------------
    c. "Sustaining all things by his powerful word": This highlights the divine power of Jesus, as he is able to uphold and sustain the entire universe by his word alone. This demonstrates his sovereignty and authority over all creation."

It says Nothing about divine, and it shows what the Only True God and Father, bestowed on the 2nd Adam MAN, putting all things things under his feet, until death no more, when he then hands the Kingdom to the God and Father and is then subject to him.
    -----------------
    "made it possible for us to be reconciled to God" = The only true God and Father, that Jesus defined independently of himself.
    -------------------
    "e. "He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven": This signifies Jesus' exaltation and authority, as he is now seated at the right hand of God in heaven, a position of honor and power. This shows that Jesus is the ultimate authority and ruler over all creation."

Because this is where the only true God and Father at the time Jesus was here, placed this "mere man" as you refer to him as.

Why did he place him there, or how did Jesus earn this position;
    Col 1:18 - And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; so that in all things he might have the preeminence.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.