Disclosure of Secrets, page-785

1. 21,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    The Trinity invalidates itself, it has no need of me.

Your opinion is noted.
    It's odd that so many are able to identify with it's representation and the arguments against and see validity in both.
    It's like black and white are the absorption and reflection of all the colours of the spectrum and each colour absorbs and reflects all other colours.

Is the Trinity comprehensible,

To the extent it is comprehended.

no

Many beg to differ.

It is a complete human construct to align with the Roman gods.

That may or may not be so but scripturaly the trinity can be validated.

Can and would God descend from absolute perfection to imperfection by entering His own Creation, no.

What would be the purpose of the biblical God doing such as depicted in the bible?
    It's all written there and been dicussed since before the bible was written.
    It's actually the purpose of the entire canon.
    Odd you would say that.

Does God love all of humanity in equal measure, if the answer is yes, then why would He abandon the love, support and education of humanity in all places other than the Israel.

I think you are reading a different bible. Or proposing your opinion on aspects and not its entirety.

Why would He only be present in Christianity when He was needed universally? Why would He allow His message to be clumsily transported across the world by later Christians in ways that crushed hundreds of indigenous cultures and destroyed millions of lives?

Ummmm, I am discussing the bible as the narrative is. What is actually written. Going off into other religions or purposes is outsude the scope.

The Trinity in its human form renders God grossly unjust,

I just can't see it as such, sorry. That is a very bad representaion of the trinity as it is presented in actuality in the bible.

a poor Father figure and deeply prejudiced to all but those exposed to Christianity.

Ok, that's a point. There are many ambigious verses that invalidate that representation I don't wish to go through but it is a valid point.

So I don't have to think about the Trinity much at all to know that it is a human construct,

That's obvious the amount of thought but a representation outside the scope of what is actually written in the biblical narrative.
    Unless you stick with the biblical narrative we won't be able to get a concensus and even that may not eventuate.

maybe with the best intensions out of a great love of Jesus,

It's just how it is represented in the biblical narrative.

even so the Trinity when believed as a literal condition of the state of God has caused extreme harm and engendered prejudice and disunity between peoples and religions,.

It's only something that is written. People cause the problems, not what is written. There is the flip side of the coin where some serve God and not render to Ceasar in that aspect.

who could not possibly see these negative outcomes of the Trinity doctrine as evidence it is not Biblical and not endorsed by God?

Hear, see, do evil or not. It's in the eyes of the beholder.
    The bible does validate trinity doctrine. You don't have to believe it but it does.
    The evidence has been given since before the bible was written.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.