Disclosure of Secrets, page-802

1. 23,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be[c] in you.

The Spirit of truth, the Holy Spirit IS the Father.

John 16:14 - He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine (words and interpretation):, and shall shew it unto you.
    John 14:26 - But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
    John 6:45 - It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught by God.’ Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.
    Jer 31:34 - No longer will each man teach his neighbor or his brother, saying, 'Know Yehowah,' because they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares Yehowah. For I will forgive their iniquities and will remember their sins no more."

"least of them" -> hmmm, so you don't need to be a smarty pants, claiming to be a said scholar, full of yourself, following the tradition of men.
    Oh that's right, Jesus said -> Matt 18:3 - and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
    Translation, put off the BS of men, which profits nothing and follow the above.
    Kingdom of Heaven which would be in some = The word of God, TRUTH of.

Hmmm, now I wonder WHO glorified Jesus in
    16:14 above, um, um, um, OH that's right, it WAS the Father, the Spirit of Truth wink.png

"with you and in you", hmm where else do we see that;
    2 Cor 6:16 - And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Oh that's right, Jesus defined this God here, independently of himself, as the Only True God and Father 17:3.

1 Cor 6:19 - Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?

Well looky here, Paul interchanges God and the Holy Spirit, BECAUSE they are one in the same and Jesus is Not in this picture.
    No wonder Jesus never mentioned, that you needed to also know this created Holy Spirit person in John 17:3, for eternal life, as it is the Father, the only true God at the time of Jesus.

1 Cor 3:16,17 - Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?
    If anyone defiles (spoils) the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which you are. eek.pngeek.png

eek.pngOh no, ppm's Temple -> This now is the eternal life, that they should know You, the Only True God
    = Father, Son and Holy Spirit and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.

OH WOW, he has another God and another Jesus dwelling in his Temple as well as some created Holy Spirit person on top of these other 2 creations, OH that's right, the 3 sun gods, represented with their wafer for the Chief one, that they gobble up. LOL.

And Jesus cometh's and collects his FEW and then -> 2 Thes 2:8 - And then the lawless will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth (words of truth) and destroy (make an end) with the brightness of His coming.

Hmmm, this is when Jesus comes to execute the Fathers Wrath, they will now have the truth, but the gathering of the few, has already taken place eek.png
    Never mind, those that cling to Jesus's revealing truths, God will wipe away their tears, after the Woman got drunk with their blood.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.