You were given more than enough verses to show that the Holy...

1. 21,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    You were given more than enough verses to show that the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of truth,

You have been given enough versions to show that the Holy Spirit is a person.

the reason he was going to send another, as he was going.

Send another him?
    Did Jesus say the Holy Spirit was a him. A him from the Father?

Your dopey interpretations go like this:

The Work of the Holy Spirit Father

26 “When the Advocate Father comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Father Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me.

And:

26 But the Advocate Father, the Holy Spirit Father, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

How dopey is that?

Now if you turn the lights on and come out of your confusion,

I'm not confused. I clearly see your dopey interpretations above that you can't even see yourself.
    You say God has a mouth and no arms so Isaiah was right about you as the arm of the Lord, Jesus says.

Belief and Unbelief Among the Jews and wotsup

37 Even after Jesus had performed so many signs in wotsup's presence, wotsup still would not believe in him. 38 This was to fulfill the word of Isaiah the prophet:

“Lord, who has believed our message
    andto whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?[h]

39 For this reason wotsup could not believe, because, as Isaiah says elsewhere:

40 “He has blinded wotsup's eyes
    and hardened wotsup's heart,
    so wotsup can neither see with his eyes,
    nor understand with his heart,
    nor turn—and I would heal him.”[i]

14:17 - the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.

Do you see that, wotsup, Him. The Spirit of Truth is a Him. A He also

Let's see how you translate that verse.

14:17 - the Spirit of truth Father, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him Father nor knows Him Father; but you know Him Father, for He Father dwells with you and will be in you.

I suggest you go back to my post, and slowly work through it.

And become slow and dopey like you as in above verses, no thanks!

To Boot silly, the Holy Spirit is Jesus's Father re Luke, he doesn't have 2 Fathers.

That's right and as you partially know, the Father and the Holy Spirit are one but as demonstrated, two persons. Both Hims.

Only because your God has a mouth and no arms, you can't see.

Belief and Unbelief Among the Jews and wotsup

37 Even after Jesus had performed so many signs in wotsup's presence, wotsup still would not believe in him. 38 This was to fulfill the word of Isaiah the prophet:

“Lord, who has believed our message
    andto whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?[h]

39 For this reason wotsup could not believe, because, as Isaiah says elsewhere:

40 “He has blinded wotsup's eyes
    and hardened wotsup's heart,
    so wotsup can neither see with his eyes,
    nor understand with his heart,
    nor turn—and I would heal him.”[i]

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.