Disclosure of Secrets, page-816

1. 21,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    In having a discussion about something that is esoteric and abstruse, something in which no experts exist,

There are those who were with the first disciples. There are those who translate language.

it's best to stick to the subject

As long as you take your own advice. The subject being the trinity within biblical narrative

and what you know.

I know the trinity is valid in the biblical narrative. I also know it can be argued against with valid arguments at which you will try to put across.

The Advocate, the Holy Spirit is a new Teacher of a new religion.

Not according to the biblical narrative. The Holy Spirit is to remind the disciples of what Jesus said and to guide those who take up their own cross to follow Jesus. He, a person, is with them to clean their conscience and to unite in the love that takes them on to being eternal biengs in the Family of God.
    It's not a new religion. Well, perhaps it is. It's new to the identity of the person and it is a way of life which is somewhat a religion.

Kind of in this dictionary meaning: a pursuit or interest followed with great devotion."consumerism is the new religion"

Remember the Holy Spirit metaphor at the Baptism of Jesus. Jesus saw the spirit of God descending as a dove.

Well, yeah, hmmm metaphor.

Moses saw the Holy Spirit in the Burning Bush.

No, the biblical narrative gives an account of two entities and none are the Holy Spirit.

2 There the angel of the Lord appeared to him in flames of fire from within a bush. Here is the angel of the Lord in sight of Moses.

4 When the Lord saw that he had gone over to look, God called to him from within the bush, “Moses! Moses!”And Moses said, “Here I am.”5 “Do not come any closer,” God said. “Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy ground.” 6 Then he said, “I am the God of your father,

And there is God the Father speaking from within the bush. No Holy Spirit mentioned.

The Holy Spirit came to Muhammad as a great visage of the angel **riel.

This is where we will go off in your tangent that is not within the biblical narrative and where the trinity cannot be discussed. It's not within the scope of the discussion and cannot prove or disprove trinity doctrine within the biblical narrative.

This is how Baha'u'llah described His encounter with the Holy Spirit. During the days I lay in the prison of Tehran, though the galling weight of the chains and the stench-filled air allowed Me but little sleep, still in those infrequent moments of slumber I felt as if something flowed from the crown of My head over My breast, even as a mighty torrent that precipitateth itself upon the earth from the summit of a lofty mountain.

Again another tangent, not in the biblical narrative and cannot prove or disprove trinity doctrine as per the biblical narrative.

I can not accept your take on the Trinity because there is no getting around the fact that it would be a gross insult to the station God,

It's not my take. It's traditional acceptance that is validated in the bible. I and many see its validity without any difficulty. You going off as shown, in incorrect tangents, outside the biblical narrative, can't have you disproving the trinity as presented in the biblical narrative.

because there is no getting around the fact that it would be a gross insult to the station God,

You have just demonstrated you don't really have a clue what the trinity is represented within the biblical narrative and you wish to tell us how God is represented in the trinity, within the biblical narrative, in tangents outside the biblical narrative.
    I think it is a totally misconstrued representation with no real clue from somebody who told us you have researched it all.
    It appears you are making stuff up from a range of religions.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.