Virgins in Paradise (houri)Many non -Muslims are surprised by...

1. 1,562 Posts.
    Virgins in Paradise (houri)

Many non -Muslims are surprised by the presence of a Virgins in Heaven in Islam and they make fun of that

I say to everyone who marvels at God’s bliss in heaven

in Christianity, (Virgins) in eternal life.

But we find that the Christian knows nothing about his book

Was Christ lying when he said?

29 And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife[a] or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life.Matthew (19:29)

That is, one who leaves a woman (wife). Ascetic in this world for the sake of ChristHe will receive a hundredfold from women in the afterlife

Virgins (houri) in the Quran

God’s bounties are many in Paradise, not only women and money, but many things that you cannot imagine

God promised Paradise to believers in the One God (the Father) along with their good deedsWhether Jews, Christians, Muslims, or others

(62) Indeed, those who believed and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans [before Prophet Muḥammad (ﷺ)] - those [among them] who believed in Allāh and the Last Day and did righteousness - will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve[29].

In Paradise, our bodies that exist now will be transformed and will be able to receive all kinds of bliss

We will live forever for millions and millions of years and so on

So why be surprised? that God will give you hundreds of thousands of blessings?

Whether fields, money, wives, siblings, and others

. Islam is pretty clear in saying that guiltless sex is a reward in Paradise.

There is no direct evidence in the Qur’an to support there being 70 or 72 for each person.

But

whoever believes that Jesus is God or equal to God will get nothing but hell and Christ will expel him on the Day of Resurrection

Because Christ, peace be upon him, is the prophet of God

3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. John 17:3

“Sir,” the woman replied, “I see that You are a prophet.” (John 4:19 )

Christ also did not claim divinity and restricted divinity to God (the Father) aloneHe did not say that he is a god or that the Holy Spirit is a god

the divinity of Christ was adopted in the fourth century, since the Council of Nicaea in the year 325 AD, and since its convening, belief in the divinity of Christ became the official position of the church, contradicting the teachings of Christ, who commanded the worship of the Father alone.

On the Day of Resurrection, Christ will expel Christians who are considered God or equal to God

22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’Matthew 7:22-23

see here

Why will Jesus Christ, peace be upon him, return??

Christ rejects Christians on the Day of Judgment! ...

Is the Hadith Of 72 Virgins Authentic? Shamsi ..

If men receive houris (hoor al ayn) in Paradise, what will women receive? - Assim al hakeem

American rapper enters Islam after asking only several questions!Sheikh Othman Farouk
    Last edited by yasoooo: 02/02/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.