"Here we go again, only taking snippets of what suits you, what...

1. 23,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Here we go again, only taking snippets of what suits you, what makes your eyes blink and pop out"

NO, it is you that's the Master of snippets, your have Only used a snippet of my post, which was Clearly not a snippet, and of which rolled your claim to which it was in reply to.
    So, your claim of me using snippets, is a lie and my history of long posts, also proves you lie.
    But as ALWAYS, you avoided addressing ALL the Valid points, like the plague.
    ------------
    "It's not what it means to wotsup's imagination"

No imaginations of mine at, the verses which you failed to address, make it very clear, that you were telling porkies.
    The verses clearly speak for themselves, if you don't go ADDING Father, Son and Holy Spirit, where it is impossible for them to be there = pretty much all cases.
    ----------
    ppm -> "as you are clueless to what's going on in scripture" -> because he keeps adding Father, Son and Holy Spirit, to the word God, whenever the word God is used.
    Creating -> I ascend to my God = Father, Son and Holy Spirit = 2 Thes 2:11 clearly in full play.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.