The Spirit of truth, the Holy Spirit IS the Father."In your...

1. 23,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The Spirit of truth, the Holy Spirit IS the Father.

"In your deluded imagination."

You were given more than enough verses to show that the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of truth, is none other than the Father, which dwelt in Jesus = the reason he was going to send another, as he was going.
    The Prophesy from the OT that Jesus refers to, re being taught of God which is the Spirit of truth, which the OT makes very clear in that verse, twice, that is IS Yehowah.

Spirit of truth etc, can be ref as he, him, this, it etc, depending on context and if you LOOK at the Interlinear, you will see that he and him probably should not have been use.
    In your verse 26 quote -> that one and that thing.

Now if you turn the lights on and come out of your confusion, you had the Father dwelling in Jesus on earth and yet the Father was still in heaven, so you shouldn't have issues in grasping the Advocate being the Father, Jesus set the stage, dwelt in him first.
    God is Spirit and not a Spirit, if you say a Spirit, then you limit him.

14:17 - the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.

It is Yehowah you silly Gummy Bear, I showed you the above in 1 & 2 Cor and the OT prophesy that Jesus quoted.

I suggest you go back to my post, and slowly work through it.

To Boot silly, the Holy Spirit is Jesus's Father re Luke, he doesn't have 2 Fathers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.