Disclosure of Secrets, page-827

1. 23,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The Advocate is the Father = The Holy Spirit, hence no need for any other prophets after Jesus.

That, He, was in Jesus (Temple) when he was here, which returned, Jesus set the stage, made the way for the people, opened the Door so to speak to God, at the taring of the curtain.

John 6:45 - It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
    Jer 31:34 - No longer will each man teach his neighbor or his brother, saying, 'Know Yehowah,' because they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares Yehowah. For I will forgive their iniquities and will remember their sins no more."

However and as I may have already said, Truth seems to be a non negotiable matter to get the above, on the basic Truths of who God and Jesus are.

OT foreshadow of what was to come, re Jesus
    Ex 40:34 - Then the cloud covered the tabernacle of meeting, and the glory (word) of Yehowah filled the tabernacle.-> (NT = Jesus, the Temple, to which we are to become as well, Temples, so that God (the Word) maybe all in all).

Glory being the word of God, full of grace and truth -> John 1:14 ............we beheld the glory of him (Temple), glory as only begotten by the side of the Father, full of grace and Truth.
    John 17:22 - And the glory (word) which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: (in word).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.