EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

disclosure

1. 823 Posts.
    I watched the video, there was commentary in it about acting for the benefeit for all shareholders. At first I reeled back re the new operator for Dunnart et al but then I cam to the realisation it wont really matter. The reason given was the concerns raised by the drilling operator about the capacity of EGO to pay and OH &S issues. Well - how much money does KEY have and how much money does EGO have. EGO also has an Income stream - a lot more than KEY has it is mostly relying on CR through shareholders or sophisticated investors. What, is KEY or CARACAL in a funding position to undertake the drill on their own, I doubt it. Check out Key's share price since the 249 was issued.

As for the OH&S there are that many government regulations and oversight nothing would slip through by chance. It was then I determined that hey, is the tail wagging the dog here? Just get another drilling operator - easy, problem solved.

Then there is the disclosure - Bennet's payments as a Director should have been included in the Annual Report.

When the new employment contract was signed for our MD it should have been disclosed to the market immediately, not in the Annual Report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.