EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

disclosure, page-6

1. 3,989 Posts.
    Hi there Sasha39,

thanks so much. I will take great interest in it.

Just like to wish you all luck in your endeavours in this EGO story. I can honestly say it gives me great heart and a real boost to see some of you taking a stand for the good of all shareholders and not just the EGO investors.

I sincerely believe that the more the regulators, Gov departments and the general public ( voters ) hear about shareholders complaint's, concerns etc the greater the pressure placed on these regulators to change their ways and our laws. As some of you may be aware, there are numerous threads on this great HC site which have far too many disenchanted shareholders and many of us have very similar concerns Surely, if we have similar concerns/complaints the regulators must firstly, deal with the issues at hand and then, for the longer term change the systems which, in my mind are failing so many of us and supporting the very few .

For whatever reasons, many many ordinary mum's and dad's investors lives have been greatly impacted and I feel, even though we do not have the same holdings, we do have many of the same concerns and wishes for similar outcomes.

It's heartning to see that there are others out there who are also willing to, lets say, put the questions forward and spend their valuable time and money to investigate just what has been going on with their hard earned investments.

Good luck to you all, unfortunately this post could probably be placed on many other company threads here on HC. At the very least, I sincerely hope we can all have greater regulation of our ASX listings, the way operations are handled and most of all, shareholder rights and concerns are very much protected and dealt with in an open and honest way.

Good luck to all and thank's once again.

regards

acreage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.