EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

disclosure, page-7

1. 3,989 Posts.
    Hi there joewolf, Coobator

sorry didn't see your posts/questions before I posted. No mate, I am not looking at anything to buy. Infact, my days in the ASX are over for now. Will get back into something BLUE at some stage but money, time, belief in the current law's, systems are just very low at the moment. I have a very small holding in a company of which I am close to dumping and that's it for me for now.

My time is taken up firstly with my family, work and, assisting an investorgroup researchng/investigating a company which I held for some 18 month's and eventually turned sour. That takes up many many hours and days every month and has done for over a year now.

Have some jobs to do for the wife and dinner to prepare right now so I will respond later, if i can ?

Couldn't agree more joewolf, something needs to be done and it starts from the very top of the regulators. I know of many investors who have been in contact with ASIC, ASX etc etc with respect to a certain company and I know for a fact that ASIC have been investigating for some 6-8 month's but, what I find frustrating is why it takes so long for an outcome. "Patience is a virtue" is so pertinent in this case but gee's, how much longer before we see any results ? I won't be silly and say any more than that as I may be voicing my true and honest opinion and we all know we live in a Communist society right,lol kidding guy's kidding

" I am thinking that it is about time we the shareholders started getting the pollies to understand what is needed here. The MIS disaster , the "centro events" and the like have in my opinion harmed the investing environment for a number of people."

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.