ETM 0.00% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

DISCLOSURE, page-47

1. 445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Dull, you going to the ASX and proof that your really care about GGG is absolutely critical to your credibility as a poster. If you proof GGG have held sensitive information as a fact it would definitely be a strike against current management.

You hiding your comms with the ASX means either you just want to spew misinformation on this forum, which again would form defamation, or you simply just venting because ASX disagrees with you. Whatever reason you are hiding, you've just discredited yourself again.

I demand to see your comms with ASX because it's just an important a piece of info as GGG's actual contracts/MOU with Shenghe which you claim must be released by GGG, they all impact the share prices. Where is your comm, I demand to see it now as a an existing shareholder of GGG.

Not having evidence, making up serious claims about management is a good set up to land you in court. I'm not suing you, but I will bring this to GGG investor relations attention if you don't stop spewing crap. I put my money where my mouth is, you on the other hand is a shabby character coming from high moral grounds pretending to care.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.