ETM 5.00% 1.9¢ energy transition minerals ltd

DISCLOSURE, page-48

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 419
    I sort of understand what you are saying NRO, on how you replied to my comment above addressing that you feel the need to reply when these HotCopper members are spreading Miss information about a stock and potentially dragging down the price
    But the absolute reality is, if there is members on this HotCopper thread that are making financial impact in decisions about their investments and their financial future without any due diligence research and reporting themself and merely relying on a hot copper thread then that is an investment you are not going to want in GGG. you would know just as well as I know that would be a pain if the share price drops 20% which would just drop the price even further with panic sellers.
    The reality is I highly doubt that anyone is reading these threads, and buying enough shares to affect the share price and the absolute critical decision been what people are riding on a hot copper thread, especially from a bunch of morons who keep talking about Tannabreze which is a different company / project all together.

I think everyone just needs to completely ignore and use maturity to self moderate these negative people talking about a stock that have no investment knowledge whatsoever.
    My average return on my portfolio over the past 2 years as averaged out to be 54.57% per annum not including dividends. my personal portfolio is in the mid six figures as well.
    I'm not tooting my own horn, but what I'm trying to say is that's my current position in the equities market and I have remained very quiet just watching these threads over the past year and the reality is I doubt I'm the only one who just merely sees what people think don't actually base their investment thesis on a couple of negative nancies with extremely limited market knowledge. anyone who was actually in depth with the development of this company understanding the current political atmosphere and other barriers they have had to overcome through the development of pilot plants and other testings which is required can see that a project like this take some time. this company will do find it will do well but I don't think we need to have ongoing arguments on this forum all the time making people leave and not even sign in because of ongoing bickering.
    we just need to completely ignore these idiots
    Last edited by Invest23: 06/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $8.621K 436.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2024347 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 59055 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.