XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

disco, pauley & pisces - tuesday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning Trendsetters

Snow Train to Jasper (from the observation lounge)

Back from the land of the moose - and oily sands. Two frigid, but lovely weeks in Canada with Honeydew....with no PF. Not a particularly profitable move liquidating before departure but what else is new.

Der's bin some movement on the thread since my leave. Martis gone, El Capo fills the void...and (almost) leaves again. El Caps seems to have picked up a swagger that only Pisces could hope to match.

I'm all cash at the moment, albeit, slightly depleted. Correct me if I'm wrong but the gist seems to be.

Voltaire - down for a while
    Cyclice - we are at a higher low
    Woohoo - down too
    Redbacka - we'll see what we see
    Funkymonk - South
    El Capo - Downward we go
    Mowibble - upsa-daisy

Thanks to Pisces (what a writer) Pauley and Disco for keeping the XJO show on the road whilst i have been up to my neck in snow...and to NINE LIVES for that wonderful poem.

Good luck today trendies.

------------------------

PS Kischa. re the mining tax letter I posted. Some may have thought that a generic viral anti tax letter but it was actually a client of Honeydews who encouraged her to pass it along. I don't know how they fared in the end. Hopefully we can get on with making a profit soon without the ferral fanged red greeny wanting to sink his incisors into healthy bottom lines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.