NXS 6.12% 26.0¢ next science limited

disconnect

1. 5,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1143
    I know I will be attacked mercilessly, but this needs to be said.
    I have never seen a bigger disconnect between reality and many posters on this site.
    1. If NXS was such a great deal some company from within the oil idustry would have well and truly had a go by now.The truth is ...many have looked and all have walked away.
    2.Uboy, although the price of oil is a factor here ,the main factor is Shell.Shell are the elephant in the room. Shell are sitting pretty and dont need to do a thing,.....due to the dumbest deal in history by NXS.
    3.The clock is ticking and value is leaking.2021 is getting closer by the day.The Crux production profile is getting cut shorter and shorter, so the value diminishes, and nobody will touch it.
    4. Everyone keeps talking about the $70 mm per year that NXS is making from LT.This is gross.Many costs need to be deducted from this to get Net cashflow.
    5.It seems to me that NXS are capitalising many costs against Crux and not writing them off against profits.
    6. As many will know I am no longer a holder, however, I continue to monitor NXS in the hope that it might resurrect itself. There seems little chance at this point.
    7.There are many on this site that have been saying that NXS are a screaming buy at these prices. They have been saying that since the sp was around $1.
    8. To all the genuine investors in NXS,.....do some real research,....talk to some oil industry people, dont believe anything that comes from a brokers office.
    9. NXS can still be a big turn-around story, so watch this space. All it takes is a company willing to take a chance , and throw a lot of technical excellence at CRUX.
    They arent exactly lining up at this point.Or, there is still the remote possibility that the new Board can do a sweet deal with Shell, ....difficult but not impossible.
    10. CONCLUSION; regardless of all the hype, NXS is not a screaming buy right now.
    Occam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.015(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $75.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 26.5¢ 24.5¢ $20.20K 79.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9313 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 24500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.