PDN 4.91% $8.33 paladin energy ltd

Disconnect, page-2

1. 1,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    Good post John.
    I've also noticed John Quakes numbers building and increasing the traffic on Twitter when typing in individual Uranium company symbols.

Out of the North American plays I like Energy Fuels Corp (EFR) the best.

Similar to PDN but I believe in a bit better position as they are,
    - Currently producing
    - Have other mines on stand by for production
    - Vanadium production starting this year! (Hopefully PDN goes down this path also)
    - Have both ISR and Conventional mining
    - Can bring 4mil lbs to production in short term and I believe stand the best chance to benefit from US Section 232.

I notice that EFR and PDN have pretty similar charts also and out of all the Uranium plays are some of the strongest looking.

PDN Daily Chart
    Screen Shot 2018-09-15 at 8.50.00 am.png

EFR Daily Chart
    Screen Shot 2018-09-15 at 8.49.21 am.png

The U narrative is definitely growing momentum.
    Another way I look for this conformation is the number of Uranium articles increasing, which there seems to be by week on week.

You also have respected industry heavy weights Rick Rule and Mike Alkin pumping Uranium
    (not as hard as Quakes though ha).
    I have a feeling that the uranium narrative is well and truely known by most now but it seems investors/traders/speculators are still a little reserved to jump in just yet so as to really get the share prices moving...

For me it seems they are still waiting on more confirmation/confidence..

My 4 thinkings that the investors/traders/speculators are waiting on,

1. A magical Uranium spot price number of say $30+ before they really commit themselves..?
    2. Seeing how or if the Kazatomprom IPO goes ahead..?
    3. Waiting for bigger volumes and others to jump in first before they commit themselves..?
    4. Lastly that the current market conditions have everyone a little rattled and reserved to commit..?

I'm more inclined to believe it is No.4, General market conditions.

Hopefully once/if this is all cleared up by October, there will be a lot more confidence back in the market and then that's when Uranium stock prices should really start to run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.33
Change
-0.430(4.91%)
Mkt cap ! $2.490B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.61 $8.68 $8.28 $23.77M 2.809M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9135 $8.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.36 2699 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.