MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

discounted cash flow valuations, page-30

1. 6,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    saturn

fair enough having some scepticism about MCO finances. i am sure it will iron itself out shortly.

with so much gold bearing ore in the MS mine i reckon someone is bound to turn up with cash-in-hand wanting to grab a stake in MCO. especially after the first gold pour (maybe in march?) where we get the first bit of info on head grade & the grade factor %.

MCO are only 20 metres away from drillhole MS 416 which returned ~90g/t over 400mm on the Maxwell plane (12/11/2008 :page 3).
    then another 3 - 4 metres away (if i am reading the map correctly) is drillhole MS418 with an assay of 1392g/t. and then about 20 metres further on seems to be where a 7 metres wide mineralised zone has been intersected in MS444.

so there are some fabled jewellery boxes to be opened in the maxwell zone i suspect - along the historic lines of the Burns reef - Whitelaws reef junction mined by the old timers.

also, just above where they temporarily halted trial mining is the 2 headed bull. that is, 2 newly discovered & very promising quartz reefs. one of which widens to 1.5 metres. the 2-headed bull creates the puzzle as to what tial to chase. or should MCO just continue on to maxwells ???

stuffed if i know ! actually, could that be a puzzle over a 3-headed bull ? (or bulldust as 'gunsmoke' the experimentor would say ).

so the finances may appear precarious yet i just reckon the MS mine is such a valuable asset that funds will always come forth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.