SKS 1.21% $1.64 sks technologies group limited

Agree with the comment regarding project selection, but not with...

1. 4 Posts.
    Agree with the comment regarding project selection, but not with the geographic diversity (although if you mean the company should shrink down to the capability of the existing Board and Senior Management, then you have a point).

The Company has underperformed for 7 years.

Under performance is totally attributable to existing management.

An outside player with cash in the bank (and an interest in distributed energy) recognizes the inherent value ene offers.

Get rid of the lower quality assets.
    Fix the US business.
    Replace the MD, Board and Senior Management.
    Tighten the operations group.
    Lose the high end overheads.
    Run it as an Operating Company.
    Lift profitability.
    Lift share price.
    Lift dividend
    (or internalize the whole company and keep the cash in-house).

The major shareholders had the right idea in the beginning, they simply backed the wrong horse on the implementation front (and have been unable to change their philosophy towards management and board).

Judging from Archer's broad interests, they recognize there is probably an easy 100-200m+ to be made, simply by running a "solid business" with sound management.

Happy trading. I hope it works out for you.

------------------------------

By reading this post you are giving your consent that you are not treating this message as investment advice or relying upon it for any investment decisions. You should consult your own experts and advisers before making any decisions on investments or speculating on share price movements.

Please be advised that as at time of posting, I do not hold a position in the above mentioned stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.