OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

The membership we currently have gives us eligibility to board...

1. 1,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 687
    The membership we currently have gives us eligibility to board representation at OCF ... and most of the other benefits of diamond membership anyway ... so probably not warranted at this point of time given the size and profile of Xped.

I think that the standards will change no matter where we are in the scheme of things; it is a 'must have' for IoT to be truly successful. I think that the main problem is that the initial standard , when laid down by the IEEE, was modified to make it possible to get the ball rolling with the direction being taken by the initial players (read here: the weaknesses of their approach .).

The IEEE sets standards guidelines, but it is more like the UN than a professional standards organisation - the manoeuvring , bargaining and general shenanigans that go on there are beyond belief - you should have seen the games played to get TCP/IP networks from Cat 5 to Cat 6.

Once the basics of the industry have been sorted and everybody is in agreement, they will then start to advance the standards and refine the operational requirements of the internet of things to meet the expectations of the end users.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 91146 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.