ATH 11.1% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

discovering what prana knew years ago, page-3

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I'm still here too...

thanks for the links Skint... sadly they are too technical for a nuff-nuff like me to understand, but if you say they endorse the Prana science, then I like them!!!

it still spins me out that Prana is not being fought over by big pharma companies... surely Prana have produced enough evidence through PBT1 & PBT2 that their science works somehow on AD, that it warrants further research?

if Pfizer can blow hundreds of millions on Dimebon after some spurious Russian data, then why aren't they prepared to take a punt on the relatively solid (in comparison) data that Prana has???

we all know that PBT1 had a impurity problem, but take that out of the equation, which is what PBT2 supposedly has done, and surely there is some solid cognitive benefit left to make a difference?

Brumby was advised by some very clever people, and I think he should be commended for making the pledge to support Prana... I just hope that the new Victorian government can see the wisdom in supporting Prana as well...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $21.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.528K 317.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
102 97511267 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 31179254 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.